My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

They're Grrrrrreat!

I forgot to mention that my grad school application has been turned in! That's right, sound the horns, light the sparklers, my application is in! Now it's just a matter of time before I find out the results. I'll be majoring in Entertainment Business!
I got an email yesterday from my friend Amanda who worked on the latest animations from JibJab. Check this out! You can enter your friends heads into the short. Here's one I did quickly but the mouth isn't right.



Here are some photos courtesy of Ben from our Saturday at Grrrrreat Adventure. The one of us soaking wet is after the oh-so-much-fun Log Flume.




No comments: