My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Something Falling through the sky



I took the above photo with my phone on our way to Sussex County to pick apples on Sunday. It appeared as though something fell through the sky. You can see a streak that goes right to the ground. I should have forgot about the apple picking and followed the trail. Maybe it was a superhero being sent to earth in a pod. Damn.

1 comment:

Darth Chicharron said...

Dude, you totally forgot to mention that. Andrew and I would have gone with you to find the crash site. Maybe it was some meteor that would have given us super powers...or turned us into plants...but whatever, it might have been really cool.