My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



I have always enjoyed halloween. Give me a wig and a moustache and I'm happy. A wig and a moustache can instantly change you into a different person which is why I get such a kick out of them. I snapped a photo of this guy Sven on the way to work this morning. He's so photogenic. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Doing anything fun?

David Letterman's production company, Worldwide Pants is currently working on an interesting documentary. I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

I just heard that a child playing with matches started the fires in CA. I think they are going to bring back a huge Smokey Bear campaign.

Well, I'm off to put on my moustache. Enjoy your Halloween..MWAHAHAHAHAAHAH

No comments: