My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Nob-Al Prize


Congratulations to Al Gore for winning a Nobel Peace Prize! That's quite an achievement and well deserved.

Did anyone see this naked "hipster" walking around times square yesterday? I knew someone would come along and try to steal the naked cowboy's thunder.

Ann Coulter is at it again and someone needs to silence this woman once and for all. This time she makes a comment on The Big Idea suggesting that the US would be a better place if there weren't Jews and that Jews need to perfect themselves. I'm glad Donny Deutsch gave it back to her, but they need to stop giving this woman publicity. Here's an excerpt taken from the transcript.


COULTER: The head of Iran is not a Christian.

DEUTSCH: No, but in fact, "Let's wipe Israel" --

COULTER: I don't know if you've been paying attention.

DEUTSCH: "Let's wipe Israel off the earth." I mean, what, no Jews?

COULTER: No, we think -- we just want Jews to be perfected, as they say.

DEUTSCH: Wow, you didn't really say that, did you?

COULTER: Yes. That is what Christianity is. We believe the Old Testament, but ours is more like Federal Express. You have to obey laws. We know we're all sinners --

DEUTSCH: In my old days, I would have argued -- when you say something absurd like that, there's no --

COULTER: What's absurd?

DEUTSCH: Jews are going to be perfected. I'm going to go off and try to perfect myself --

COULTER: Well, that's what the New Testament says.

DEUTSCH: Ann Coulter, author of If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans, and if Ann Coulter had any brains, she would not say Jews need to be perfected. I'm offended by that personally. And we'll have more Big Idea when we come back.

No comments: