My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Orleans Bound

Elissa and I are off to New Orleans on Friday morning and assuming there is no more rain in the forecast, it should be a good trip and the wedding will be a blast. I couldn't stop watching footage of the CA fires while I was at the gym last night. It's unbelievable. They had Maria Shriver on talking about the damage and while she spoke, all I could picture was Arnold in a tank top and a hose fighting the fires. Isn't that why they elected him? Mr. Last Action Hero. Let's pray that the fires will be put out soon.

I mentioned yesterday about the stinky Ginko trees. Well today on my way to work I noticed a group of Asian women collecting the fruit in bags. I wonder what they are going to do with all the Ginko?

You may notice that I sometimes come back to the topic of toilets on this blog. I apologize but I'm obsessed with toilets. The Japanese are at it again. This time, they have created a toilet for the car! That's right, no more peeing in bottles.

I drove the Lexus LS last night and I am in love. Want to buy me one? I thought you did.


No comments: