My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"48"

Forget "24", Kiefer Sutherland has been sentenced to 48 days in jail for his driving under the influence.

I'm a bit jolted after this morning's commute. I heard on the news before I left about an accident on Route 80 West. I decided to take the bus anyway because I figured the bus company communicated this problem to its drivers and the drivers would take another route. Well for some reason, my bus driver didn't get the message and he took us directly into the mess. We'd still be sitting there if he didn't cross the raised divider into the moving local lanes. This was after a passenger went up to ask him why he went this way when he knew damn well that there was a problem. Another reason why I dislike taking the bus in the morning.

Halloween is around the corner! I'm trying to decide on a costume...any suggestions? We turn our clocks back on November 4th so goodbye dark mornings hello early dark evenings.

No comments: