My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Charlie Rose


I was standing next to Charlie Rose this afternoon in the Union Square Virgin Megastore. The last time I ran into Mr. Rose was at the now extinct Tower near NYU. He was looking through the dvds alongside me. I'm a huge fan of his interviewing style and I almost said something but kept quiet. Noone else seemed to have any idea who he was. Oh well, if you're reading, hi Charlie!

1 comment:

Kristen K's Blog said...

a) Why would you not mention this when I was in your office earlier? This is important information.

b) I met Charlie Rose two years ago, and he thinks I am the dumbest person alive and reprimanded me in front of a room of 250 really important people (read: Michael Eisner and Martha Stewart) cause I wasn't paying attention during a discussion panel and I was the microphone girl. Whoops.