My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday Celebrations

This past Saturday was Elissa's Mom's Birthday! There were many celebrations and a trip to Stony Brook to take Elissa's grandfather out for lunch to celebrate his 80th. The night concluded with a delicious meal at 44 Southwest and me singing Happy Birthday (probably will be on youtube soon thanks to Ben). It was a fun filled day for sure.

I got a call yesterday morning from Jon asking if I wanted to hang out with him while Justine and Abbey walked for diabetes. I quickly got dressed and drove to meet him at the County College of Morris where the walk was taking place. They brought along Meadow, their newly acquired beagle who draws much attention. Things qucikly progressed and Jon and I were suddenly taking part in the walk. I'm glad we did and we even got lunch! I encourage you to make your donation to fight diabetes. Click here to make your contribution now.

I have included some photos from the weekend below. Happy Columbus Day!

No comments: