My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oh My NOLA

As you know, this past weekend Elissa and I went to New Orleans to help celebrate the marriage of Liz and Brendan. It was an incredible affair and a weekend that will go down in history. If you haven't been to New Orleans, book a trip there...you won't be disappointed. You will fall in love with the city just as we did. There is something so magical about New Orleans, something one can't describe. You have to go experience it for yourself. The food, music, architecture, people, energy...everything is amazing. Does it seem like I had a good time? Well, I did. It was so great seeing Liz and Brendan so happy and in love. I can also now say that I second lined! I think we took over 300 photos while we were there and here are just a few that I selected to post.









No comments: