My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You've Got To Be Kittying Me


For those of you keeping score, this is post number 888.

There are cat lovers and then there are crazy cat lovers. Would you feed your cat with chopsticks? Well this woman did and it's making me want sushi.
(Courtesy of Dolce Designs)



And what's the deal with kittens and wigs? Check this site out.

Today is Veteran's Day so please take a moment to hug a Vet today and explain to your bratty kids the difference between a Veteran, a Veterinarian, and a Vegetarian. Thank you.

If you've been walking by NYU lately you'll notice an art exhibition set up on Washington Place called Journey. The installation will be hosted by Emma Thompson, Sam Roddick, Helen Bamber OBE, and other members of the Journey team.

This is for all of you coffee drinkers.

I like ping pong, but something tells me I wouldn't want to play against this guy:



With the heavy emphasis on cats today, I'd like to leave you with this:

No comments: