My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sad Panda Revealed

I want to open up with this video which, reveals the mystery of the Sad Panda...



The world famous Radio City Rockettes are starting to do all their usual promotional stunts to promote the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. Kicking at the top of the empire state building with King Kong and this morning, riding the Nostalgia Train, a 1930's era IND Nostalgia Train that will leave the Chambers Street E platform at about 10 a.m. and end up at the Rockefeller Center station.

Don't you just love fast food stories? Like this one. Here's my favorite line:

"He also allegedly put the vegetables from the burger in his mouth and rubbed the bun on his body."


Ever wonder what you should do with all those extra Styrofoam peanuts? How about doing this?

Tim Burton's exhibit opens this weekend at MOMA and yes, I will go at some point to see the show. When I was working at Columbia Pictures, one of my best memories was the Big Fish Premiere after party. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I only wish I had pictures of it. They recreated the town, had circus and sideshow performers, and the most incredible displays of food and candy you have ever seen. It really felt like you were in a Tim Burton film and of course, Tim was there along with the entire cast.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: