My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Mailbag Friday

Yes, it's that time again, time to go through some of the millions of letters that flood my mailbox and while it's hard to choose which ones to answer, I've selected a few. So let's take a look at our fans writing in. The first letter comes from Carl Ridgeon of Blue Ridge, Arkansas.

Carl writes:

Dear EvanAlmighty,

You have a huge following here in Blue Ridge and this is really more of a submission than a question, but was wondering if you had seen this article in our paper? I scanned in part of it for you and am including it below. Thanks for entertaining us on a daily basis.




Our next real question comes from Stacy Went in San Francisco, CA. Stacy writes:

Dear Evan,

Greetings from San Fran! Not sure if you remember me but we rode the Trolley together and I was the one who basically fell off just before we got to the Fisherman's Wharf. Do you remember me? I wanted to know what you did for Halloween!

Thanks,
Stacy


Thanks for writing in Stacy, and no, I don't remember you. Halloween was a lot of fun, probably one of the best I can remember. Here are some highlights from the fun I had.




One more question before I need to jet...this one is international! Hans Leland from Sweden (hey that rhymes) says:

Evan,
The Swedes love you! You rock. I am coming to New York City and want to know what sort of things you would recommend I do. I want see Times Square and other attractions but was wondering if there's some off the beaten track attraction I need to see.

-Hans


Hans, I have always wanted to go to Sweden and I hope to make it there soon. This is a tough question. There are so many great things to do in NYC, broadway show, television tapings, Central Park, the museums, buildings, so much! But, if you have a chance, I highly recommend checking this out:



Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: