My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Are Other People Reading?

It's Tuesday and I've decided to start a new feature on this blog called....What Are Other People Reading? I am going to start to write down what people are reading on the subway, bus and PATH and then give you a report. This will give us some idea of what's popular but maybe also even introduce us to a book we wouldn't have read otherwise. I'm not too happy with today's book, but it was the only cover I could see. So what are other people reading today? THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE. I know Adam liked it, so why not take it for a spin?

Here's one woman you might not want to invite to your wedding:


The Wedding Crasher - Watch more Funny Videos

And the Oxford Dictionary's Word of the Year goes to...*drumroll please** "UNFRIEND" Now, please use it in a sentence.

Who's excited about the Leonid Meteor Shower? Whenever I hear about Meteor Showers I remember being in Vermont, the family taking a blanket outside and laying in the Orchard watching the sky. There is indeed something magical about the Vermont sky at night, especially during a meteor shower. The peak was this morning.

No comments: