My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The air horn sounds, and my day begins

It's Thursday, and that means the weekend is almost here. Stores have already switched over to holiday mode and it's only a matter of time before the sweet pine can be smelled on the NYC sidewalks, one of my favorite smells especially when mixed with freshly fallen snow. Despite the days I have to battle the streets to get to work, I love winter in NYC. The holidays, the lights, the color, the crisp air, spending time with friends and family, sitting inside and staring out at the snow. I'm looking forward to it. But first, I guess we have to make it through Thanksgiving. I don't really have anything to talk about this morning as you most likely already observed. So here are some newsworthy links to start your day off with. I also have not edited anything typed here because my editor will be looking it over later.


It's only a bear. The bare necessities of life will come to you.

This guy's obviously been watching too many movies.

A man shows up to his own funeral, no really.

7-Eleven is now getting into the wine business but my question is, wine slurpee?

Even Michelle Obama is an Iron Chef fan!

You can even control a car with an iPhone...I'm impressed.

In case you missed the 2009 ING NYC Marathon, here's a recap:

2009 NYC Marathon Timelapse from mdkmc on Vimeo.

No comments: