My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Most Wonderful Week

I am so happy right now. A great weekend, a short week and then the official kick off to the holiday season. That means, holiday songs 24/7 on the radio, snow, birthdays, Christmas trees, lights..oh my!

Introducing....Motoman!



For those of us who clean our ears out with Q-Tips, you might want to read this.

I saw Wes Anderson this past weekend and being a fan of his work it was exciting to see him. He was wearing a green suit which I believe is the same one he was wearing in this interview with Charlie Rose:



I have not yet seen The Fantastic Mr. Fox but am very much looking forward to seeing it soon.

My mom's birthday was yesterday and my parents were in the city so I had the chance to see them which was really nice. The weather was so beautiful that walking around the city was the perfect thing to do this weekend. So now that Thanksgiving is coming up I want all of you to tell me what you are thankful for. And while you think about that, let's kickoff Thanksgiving week with this:

No comments: