My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winning

This past year I have been winning numerous things. Perhaps it's just because I've been entering more contests and raffles? I've won numerous theater tickets, a cruise (scam), almost won a Vespa, and now the Paula Deen madlibs. Go ahead and laugh, I came across this thing she was doing on her site and I decided to enter. Well, I won. I'm Evan Lucas for those of you who may not have known. And I guess my Madlibs is going to be put up on her twitter and facebook sites. Maybe I'll get a prize. We all like to win. It's a great feeling. So I encourage you to start entering more contests. What have you got to lose?

We've all been to Ikea. But have you seen this blog that showcases the different "Ikea Hacks"

Looking for a new favorite website? Why not check out 50 Kick-Ass Websites. I had no idea there was a site that will tell you what books to read based on previous reads. I wonder if this thing really works. If the suggestions they make are valid. Let me know.

No comments: