My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post 878

Even though I don't have HBO, for some reason I get a few HBO movie channels and they will rerun the new Curb Your Enthusiasm. So last night, having come home from a fun get together with my favorite boss, I sat down and watched two episodes which had me cracking up. I'm glad to see the show is still on top of its game and able to provide a much needed laugh.


First the balloon boy and now this, a meteorite hoax.

Curbed is an excellent site for anyone remotely interested in real estate. Well I was happy to see a post with some of the most hideous apartments for sale.

Have no fear, the edible bacon fat candle is here.

This is a pretty amazing story and one which gives me an idea. (lightbulb turns on)

With all the hoaxes in the news I'm not sure what to believe any more. This shark story however, freaks me out.

Okay, this is just bizarre.

Hope you have a moment to play out in the rain today. Stomp in some puddles and swing around some street lamp posts. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.

No comments: