My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whistle While You Work



I noticed that I have been whistling while I work recently. That and playing a lot of music in the office, especially when my office mate is away. We can all very easily get stressed out at the office and it has been suggested to me that I start working on my breathing. It's important to be able to master the art of breathing especially under stressful circumstances. Won't you join me by following Dr. Weil's three breathing techniques? We can all feel better together. This is my personal favorite:

I found this to be quite funny. It's fly art!

Short post today. But you're most likely getting this emailed to you at 8:00pm tonight so you have better things to do than read this post.

No comments: