My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Is a Cubicle Life Worth Living?

Devang and I are being transported to a new workspace. We'll be surrounded by 3 grey walls and will be a part of basically every conversation that takes place on our side of the floor. I'm not one to complain so I won't.

I've been searching for some cool cubicle toys and I found a great site. If you are having difficulty buying gifts for the person who has everything, you have to check out this site!

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah! It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to more crazy nights. Well, not really crazy. Speaking of crazy, there was some really big news on The Today Show this morning. Jenna Bush called her parents on Ellen!!! Can you believe it???!! What exciting news!!! Thanks Matt and Meredith for feeding us the important stuff.

Short post today and probably tomorrow as we are all moving. Enjoy your day!

No comments: