My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Moving Day



Today is the day I move out of our office and into the hallway! I wanted to take some photos of what the room was like yesterday...a flurry of activity. I see this move as being temporary for a number of reasons and it's really interesting to listen to people go on and on about the move. It's really putting people in a foul mood and a number (more than 5) of staff members really seem agitated. Well, 'tis the season.

I'm just happy that break is coming up and many many celebrations. The temperature has dropped and the new year is just around the corner. In movie news, No Country For Old Men picked up a National Board of Review award for Best Picture of the Year and my favorite, Tim Burton, was nominated for best director for Sweeney Todd. You can see the other winners here. It is thought by some that the National Board of Review picks for these awards has something to do with who is nominated for Academy Awards. Is this true? Keep an eye on the NBR list and come Oscar time, let's compare.

And now for something I know you will enjoy. Recently on MARTHA, the folks put together a segment with bloopers over the years. I enjoyed this and hope you will too!

No comments: