My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Creative Visualization

So I strongly believe in ESP...

Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP) is the purported ability to acquire information by paranormal means independent of any known physical senses or deduction from previous experience. The term was coined by Duke University researcher J. B. Rhine to denote psychic abilities such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense. The term implies sources of information currently unexplained by science. Popular belief in ESP is widespread.[1][2][3]


While on the train in this morning I was thinking about Michael Berger and how I hadn't seen him on the subway in awhile. I had a strong feeling that I would see him again today but when I got on the subway car he wasn't there. I arrived at West 3rd street, stepped out of my car and there was Mr. Berger. Weird huh? It freaked me out but things like this happen often to many people.

Today is our holiday party so at 4:00pm I will be heading over for some snacks and work fun! Then Elissa and I are off to see a special screening of I Am Legend. It's getting mixed reviews but for the most part critics enjoyed it. I saw Will filming this movie when they closed off Washington Square for what is apparently a huge vampire scene. I can't wait!

I mentioned that I saw Juno last weekend. Well I bought the soundtrack on itunes because the cd isn't being released until January. The soundtrack is phenomenal! I listend to it on the train and am looking forward to hearing it again later.

Here's a little something special for you on this warm Wednesday!

Not only do interns like heckling Bill Clinton, but aparently so do robots

No comments: