My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby it's Coooold Outside!









It's cold out there...so bundle up and grab a cup o joe to go! And remember, America doesn't run on Dunkin, America gets fat on Dunkin. Mia and Robert got married on Friday and it was a wonderful ceremony and reception. It was great seeing everyone and I got some really great footage which I look forward to editing. Friday night I started feeling awful, with stomach pain and sore muscles. This sick feeling continued through the weekend ( Elissa and I missed Asha's yearly holiday party)and I am still feeling it today especially as I rode the train this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through the day.

Are you a Netflix subscriber? Well I have been for awhile and Brendan recently made me aware of the watch instantly feature. I get two dvds at a time and who knew that every month I get 14 hours of watching movies instantly online. It's really great! Just go to the netflix site and click on the watch instantly tab. The choices are somewhat limited but I managed to find a lot I wanted to see.

Hope you are in for a great week!!!

No comments: