My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm back

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my short disappearance. I got really sick on Friday night after the wedding and have been slowly recovering. I really have to get well for my big birthday tomorrow and for Florida. I was home sick on Monday and Tuesday so I had some time to rest up and catch up on some tv and movies. I haven't been following the news while at home and apparently here's what I missed!!!

A woman groped a man playing santa at a mall in CT!

Activists are angry about santa hats being put on whales!

Whew! I'm glad I was able to catch up on the important headlines.

I encourage you to head over to JibJab as they posted more movies in which you can insert your heads! If you haven't already noticed, I love these things!

My DVD pick of the week...



I bet you can watch it more than Once though.

While I was sick in bed I finished Cormac McCarthy's The Road. It is a gripping story that will make you cry and is brilliantly written. I encourage you to pick up a copy and share it with your loved ones.

Oh yeah, I want to fix up my cubicle space like this.

No comments: