My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Good Morning Cubicle!





I figured there was no better way to start off this friday than with some old classic sesame street clips. The second edition of Sesame: Old School was just released on DVD.

I've mentioned it before and I'll plug it again, the Late Show With David Letterman writers have a great strike blog. I wonder when the writers strike will end. There's a photo of paul shaffer sporting a grey beard. Maybe he's going to Sundance this year?
I'm at work and sitting in my new space! I forgot how much you can hear sitting in the middle of a room. You can hear everything everyone near me is saying, even those employees in offices around me. So much for any privacy.

Hanukkah is well underway and this weekend holds many fun adventures! I hear there may be some snow in the forcast as well. While I'm on the topic of snow I want to mention that the folks at JibJab have provided us with more fun videos in which we can insert faces of our loved ones. So pull out some photos of your family and the old scanner and let the chaos ensue...or just use recent digital photos. Either way, it's a fun way to wish those you care about a happy holiday season.

Ready for your Friday Sing Along?

No comments: