My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Am Legend



I am currently immersed in post-apocalyptic stories. I am reading Cormac McCarthy's The Road and last night saw I Am Legend. I am really really enjoying The Road and I highly recommend it. I'm hesitant to recommend I Am Legend. Some will like it, others won't. Let me start out with the things I didn't like about the movie. The story is the main problem. I don't want to spoil anything but the story goes nowhere. It's too bad that this is the case, because the action and scare factor of this movie is great. The best thing about this movie and the reason I would recommend it, are the shots of post-apocalyptic New York City. I also will admit that both Elissa and I were nearly jumping out of our seats during certain very intense scenes. So if you want to watch some fluff, be scared, and see Will Smith's shapely bod...check out I Am Legend this weekend.

No comments: