My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm Officially 27!!!!


That's right. As many of you know, today I am celebrating 27 great years of life. Sound the trumpets and the noisemakers, put down the giftwrapping, and take a minute to wish me a Happy Birthday and take a look at the following list of famous people I share a birthday with:


1537 - King John III of Sweden (d. 1592)
1629 - Pieter de Hooch, Dutch painter (d. 1684)
1841 - Ferdinand Buisson, French pacifist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 1932)
1901 - Robert Van de Graaff, American physicist and inventor (d. 1967)
1902 - Sidney Hook, American philosopher (d. 1989)
1927 - Kim Young-sam, President of South Korea
1945 - Peter Criss, American drummer and singer (Kiss)
1946 - Uri Geller, Israeli psychic
1946 - John Spencer, American actor (d. 2005)
1946 - Dick Wolf, American television series creator
1954 - Michael Badalucco, American actor
1963 - Infanta Elena of Spain, Duchess of Lugo
1966 - Chris Robinson, American singer (Black Crowes)

Wow...the most exciting person who shares is a birthday with me is...umm...Uri Geller? I bet he can tell what I'm thinking right this moment. Maybe I have the same powers Uri Geller has!!!!


I have scheduled a hair cut at this curly salon in Morristown and I am planning on taking some photos before and after to see the difference. I have been letting my hair grow out so we shall see what kind of magic (if any) they can do. I'm noticing a magic theme today and while we're talking about magic let me wish Brad Ross (Mr. Magic himself) a happy birthday. His birthday was yesterday and if you want some fun go check out his site (www.bradross.com). Book him today! I should be an agent. I knew it.

And now, a special birthday YouTube treat:



I might just have to pick up the Mr. Wizard DVD. Classic stuff.

When Parents Go Wild..a new Fox special:

1 comment:

Adam said...

Happy Birthday Evan! I hope you'll celebrate in style.