My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You've Been Googled!

Kristen took a class
Kristen started a blog
Kristen wrote about St. Baldrick's Foundation not sending her an acknowledgement letter for her donation
A staff member at the Foundation had been googling
This staff member found Kristen's blog
The Foundation wrote her an email apologizing and letting her know that an email acknowledgement had been sent.
I'm sure that same staff member will be reading this blog entry today. Hi staff member.


In other news, four of us at work went in on a mega millions drawing last night. We didn't win the 60 million but we did win $3. Better than nothing!

The Nascar Victory lap parade is happening right now in Times Square and later on is the Christmas Tree Lighting where Al Roker usually is on hand to interview freezing tourists as they watch someone semi-famous push a red button. I'll watch from home thank you and use my clapper to turn some lights on and off for a similar effect.

I take the bus to work when I'm not staying at Elissa's and I get into work at about 7:50am. An hour and 10 minutes before I have to be there. Some call me crazy, but I like having some quiet time to get work done before people start coming in. I think they should give us an option to come in earlier and leave a little earlier. It makes it easier for those who have to commute into the city because even an hour makes a difference traffic wise. That's why I love commuting early! No traffic! 8-4! 8-4!

What else do I have to rant and rave about? oh.. I know, I caught them filming a new movie yesterday on broadway between 10th and 11th. It stars Michael Cera of Arrested Development and most recently, Super Bad and is titled, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Bad title but it's based on a book.

"Playlist" is based on the novel by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Cera and Dennings will play a pair of broken-hearted teens who meet and fall in love over one night in New York City.

Indie film fans will be excited that "Playlist" will be directed by Peter Sollett ("Raising Victor Vargas") from a script by Lorene Scafaria.


I must mention that Peter Sollett is an NYU Alumnus! Maybe Peter will let me visit the set. Peter, are you out there, it's me, Evan.

No comments: