My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weekend Activities

Below are some photos I snapped with my phone during some of the activities I participated in this past weekend. You will see a photo from the middle school version of Guys and Dolls that I saw...yes, middle schoolers playing gamblers and talking about marriage is quite funny. You will also see two photos from Devachan Salon where Elissa got her hair cut. They specialize in "embracing your inner curl" and you can see from the photo that even the branch decor is curly. The other photos below are of Lasagne/Italian Night which took place at the Puddingstone Club House. Lots of food, lots of neighbors...I had fun. Looking forward to Vermont this weekend!

No comments: