My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 26, 2007

I ate too much

Hey everyone,

I hope you had a really nice Thanksgiving and that you helped our economy by doing some holiday shopping. It's amazing how a four day weekend can feel so long. I could use a few more of these. My Thanksgiving was great because it was my mom's birthday, and I got to spend it with my family and Elissa. There was a lot of eating over the weekend and I'm ready to get back to the gym for my routine. 106.7 Lite FM has begun playing 24 hour holiday songs which makes me smile every time I turn it on. The window displays are changing, lights and wreaths are being hung...it's the most wonderful time of the year. On Saturday night, Elissa, Jon, and I went to see the new Coen Bros movie, No Country For Old Men, based on the novel by Cormac Macarthy. I still have mixed feelings about the movie, but the acting, directing, editing, sound, and score was incredible as they are in all of the Cohen movies. I love the way they use sound in their films. Everything from footsteps to a case of money being scraped to the creepiest murderer unscrewing a lightbulb...they are masters of their craft.

No comments: