My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Paris Je T'aime


So it's very unlike me to promote a movie or book I have yet to see or read...but there's a first for everything so here we go. Paris Je T'aime is my pick for must see DVD this week even though I just received my unopened copy in the mail yesterday. We can watch it together over the weekend and then discuss it on Monday.

Fall in love with the most romantic city in the world…Paris, the City of Light. This critically acclaimed, box-office smash combines visions from the world’s top directors -- the Coen brothers (Fargo), Alexander Payne (Sideways), Gus Van Sant (Good Will Hunting) -- and some of America’s top stars -- Natalie Portman (Closer), Elijah Wood (The Lord Of the Rings), Juliette Binoche (Chocolat) -- who together create a panoramic portrait of this photogenic city. Find yourself transported and maybe transformed by these sexy, romantic, haunting, dramatic and beautiful stories. Paris Je T'Aime goes beyond the "postcard" view of Paris to portray aspects of the city rarely seen on the big screen, revealing its Parisian heart and soul and leaving you with a vision that will last long after the film is over.

Looks good, non?

NYU Journalism is making headlines this morning.


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I am so looking forward to next week. And how could I leave you without something turkey related? Well, here you go!




*** Devang shared with me this story about a man who has tree growths***

No comments: