My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 19, 2007

How Far Would You Go?

Let me start off by saying we got our first snow fall yesterday and I woke up to a white landscape and even took photos! (See Below). Are we in for a warm winter? Who knows! All that I know is that I love snow. It makes everything seem so clean and pure and we need that in NJ/NYC.

Today's question: How Far Would You Go??? On Friday, my coworker Kristen told me about Stew Leonards. I had heard of it before but had no idea what it really was. I looked at the website and at the cup of yogurt with fruit and granola she bought there and exclaimed, "I've got to go there". And so on Saturday morning, Elissa and I did just that. We drove an hour each way to go to Stew Leonards, a grocery store. This marks the furthest I have ever driven just to go to a grocery store. Now you may be saying, "But Evan, it's not just a grocery store, it's an experience." I'll agree, but I was hoping for more. I wanted more fun! More animatronic things...the chaquita banana was on vacation!!!! Now come on. We managed to pick up some goodies and I bought fresh Grouper which was very good. The soft serve pumpkin ice cream was to die for. So good. I took a few photos (see below). I think the next time I need lemons, I'm going local.

Last week I mentioned a movie in my blog called Paris Je T'aime. Well I watched it over the weekend and it has made it to my top 10 films of 2007. Very very good. I highly recommend that you watch it! You'll thank me.

Well, it's Thanksgiving week, gobble gobble. I know I'm excited. By the way, did anyone happen to get lucky enough to catch this?

No comments: