My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Who Is Katie Couric?

It's always fun seeing tv personalities in their element and not reading from a teleprompter. We have all heard horrible things about Katie Couric from staff members who have worked with her and this video gives us a better idea of what she's really like.



It's the friday before Thanksgiving and it seems as though many people have already taken off for their Thanksgiving destinations. The bus was empty this morning which was such a pleasure. I was able to slump down in my chair and take a nice little nap.

For those of you who know me, I'm Mr. Gadget. I love cool gadgets. I recently made an early Birthday purchase and got a Blackberry. That's right, now you can reach me at all hours of the day via email. I've been good about not getting addicted and can turn the power off at anytime without a problem. So far I am really enjoying it and it's fantastic for the commute. So start sending me emails!

What better than to celebrate Friday with a Hillary clip! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: