My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sweatin To The Oldies

It appears as though someone has created gym classes for fat babies. That's right moms, think your baby is fat? Take them to the baby gym!

Last night I was so happy. This was partially due to the fact that the holiday commercials are starting to run. Sleighbells and all! It's the most wonderful time of the year. And while I'm on the topic of the holidays, I was so happy when I saw that Rev. Billy aka Bill Talen is coming out with a movie called What Would Jesus Buy? Boaz and I saw a short with him in it at Sundance and then saw him at Times Square. I went over and spoke with him and he is quite the character. He's like a Gospel version of Michael Moore.



Oh yeah, and NYU president John Sexton is raking in the big bucks!

No comments: