My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 25, 2007

A Weekend To Remember


I don't even know where to begin in explaining how much fun was had this past weekend. On Friday, Elissa and I headed down to Long Branch for Meredith and Mark's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal went smoothly and the dinner was extremely nice and laid back. The Alarm clock went off at 6:15am Saturday morning (Elissa's Birthday!!!) and Elissa was on her way to get her hair made up along with the 6 other bridesmaids/matrons. We made it to the church on time and the wedding ceremony began at 2:00pm. I made sure to get an aisle seat so that I could snap some photos which I will post soon. The ceremony was very beautiful and the weather was perfect. After the ceremony, I went for a walk on the boardwalk with Andrew and Mr. and Mrs. McMahon. At 6:00 we headed over to McLoone's for the reception. The entire back of the reception room was open to the beach and the view was amazing. Also amazing was the band, lead by the infamous Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg. You may recognize La Bamba from the Max Weinberg 7 on Late Night With Conan O'Brien. The band was so incredible, we could not stop dancing for a minute. Everyone had such a great time and it was a night to remember.

No comments: