My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Senator Balboa

We Americans love seeing politicians fight, so when I saw this clip of Alabama Senator Charles Bishop taking a swing at Senator Lowell Barron, I had to post it. Keep your eye on the man on the left of the screen in the beginning. It looks like he shoves a tootsie roll in his mouth and walks away chewing it. Any guesses as to what he is chewing? Tobacco? Gum?




I haven't been able to blog much this week as there is a lot going on. I promise I will catch up and fill you in. This weekend Elissa and I are going to the Jersey Shore for a relaxing weekend and to visit my grandparents. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan, you're blog is always so entertaining!