My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

EV'AN

The boy's name Evan \e-van\ is pronounced EV-an. It is of Welsh origin. Variant of a Gaelic name anglicized as John (Hebrew) "the Lord is gracious". In Celtic, the name means "young warrior". In Welsh, it means "God is Good". It is also used as a short form of Evangelos, which means "good messenger" in Greek. In Hebrew, Evan means "rock". See also Evian.

"Young Warrior", "Rock"..not bad


This seems to be the year of Evan on the big screen. The much anticipated movie, Evan Almighty is due out this Friday and yes, I had the good folks at Universal send over some posters. I'm also looking forward to the movie Superbad written by Seth Rogen and EVAN GOLDBERG. One of the main characters in the film is named EVAN so I've got to see it.




In other news, this Evan, is now the proud owner of a bluetooth. The Cardo Scala 700 to be exact. People will think I'm crazy as they see me talking to myself. I figured it was time to get one after both Jon and Elissa told me I was going to get a ticket for talking on my phone and driving in NJ.

No comments: