My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Booty Re-call


ATTENTION BOOTY LOVERS... I hope you are aware of the Veggie Booty recall that is in effect.

The FDA said on Thursday at least 52 people in 17 states had become sick after eating the green-colored snack food marketed by Robert's American Gourmet. The New Jersey-based company said it had temporarily stopped making and selling the snack, which contains spinach, kale and other vegetables.

"Almost all the illnesses have occurred in children under 10 years old, with the most cases in toddlers. Most persons had reported bloody diarrhea; four were hospitalized," the FDA said in a statement.



MMMMM... who's hungry...

I walked past the AT&T store on Broadway and saw two guys sitting in chairs waiting for the store to open for an iphone. The phones went on sale last night at 6:00pm so I don't really know why they were waiting unless they thought another shipment was coming in. I want an iphone but am going to wait until I sell some Apple stock so I can afford one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think, "green-colored snack food" was the first warning sign? Gross!