My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 11, 2007

The Sopranos



Since I don't have HBO, I haven't been able to keep up with The Sopranos, but apparently the series finale happened last night while I was watching broadway musical numbers over on CBS. It seems like half of the people waiting at my train station this morning were chatting about The Sopranos.


"I couldn't believe that's how it ended. My tv went black. We thought there had been a power outtage."

"They just left us hanging, I wanted to see Tony get blown up."



I'm sure David Chase is running around outside right now in disguise, eavesdropping on people talking about the episode. He's loving it. He got people talking and all worked up about this. He's a genious and also an NYU Alumnus.

I'm interested in seeing this finale because they filmed some of it at a Raceway gas station in my town. If you saw it, was there a gas station scene?

This past weekend was jam-packed with fun. Elissa and I left early Saturday morning for Spring Lake where we stayed with my grandparents. We went to the beach and then headed over to Bar A (anticipation) in Belmar because it was TCNJ day. Afterwards, we had to check out the infamous Seafood Festival which was quite a scene. They had booths serving up everything from from fried dough to lobsters and oysters. It was a really pleasant day at the beach and would have been nice to have stayed longer. After a walk on Sunday morning, we headed back because there was a graduation party to go to. One of Elissa's friends who I knew from middle school just graduated from Med School. I was sort of nervous because I knew I'd be seeing other people from Middle School and it turned out to be a mini-reunion. I saw people I hadn't seen for 12 years and quite honestly, they haven't really changed all that much. They got older but they are exactly the way I remember them. We had a nice time and it was the perfect end to the weekend.

No comments: