My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

To Lease or Not To Lease? No longer the question.




I did it! I leased a 2007 Royal Blue Honda Civic. I don't have it in my posession yet, but I'm very excited. A toast to the new car...here's to a reliable car that will get me to the bus/train and back and to some wonderful New England towns. I've been asked by many if I am going to name the car and quite frankly, I have no idea. If you have some suggestions please let me know and then maybe I can have a contest on this blog, something I've been wanting to do anyway.

I'm very happy to see that many of the films we saw at Sundance are coming to theaters. I just saw an ad for FIDO, a zomedy which I highly recommend. ***Zomedy is a zombie comedy*** We saw a midnight screening of this flick and even though I struggled to stay awake, I really enjoyed the movie.

No comments: