My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Uh Oh...They'rrrrre Baaaaack

Tell me what you want, what you really really want.


If you have some free time, why not role play and act out the following excerpt from the transcript from the Larry King interview with Paris...I'll be Larry.

KING: An embarrassing — were you strip-searched? Do they do that in jail?

HILTON: Yes.

KING: I know they do it in prison.

HILTON: They do. They do it in any jail. It was…

KING: What was that like?

HILTON: The most humiliating experience of my life. I never had to do that, you know, doing that in front of someone you don’t even know. It’s pretty embarrassing.

KING: So it’s a woman police officer and you in a room?

HILTON: Yes.

KING: Is it as gross as we might think it is?

HILTON: It’s pretty gross, you know. (inaudible) having to do that, yes.

KING: Do you understand why they do it?

HILTON: Of course I do.

KING: On January 15, you were pulled over by the California Highway Patrol and told your license had been suspended, and you said you thought it was OK.

HILTON: I told the officer because I called my lawyer at that point and they said you’re allowed to drive for work related purposes and I was at a business meeting before that.

KING: So misconception.

HILTON: Yeah.

No comments: