My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

MOVE...THAT...BUSTED!!


I always found Ty Pennington, host of ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to be very annoying. He's always screaming into the megaphone, giving families a new home while making them deaf in one ear. Keeping the fad going, Ty was arrested for investigation of drunken driving. I have a feeling he's been wasted on the set of that show as well and that the "special project rooms" that he has built for families should be checked out by building inspectors. We've installed air purifiers throughout the house so Suzanne can breathe better but I was drunk and forgot to install some beams in your master bedroom suite. MOVE THAT BUS!!! I'll admit that I watch this show from time to time and will even get teary eyed. They do an excellent job of pulling those emotional strings.

And while we're on the topic of emotions and booze, are you Hooked on a feeling? I am, and so is our good friend David Hasselhoff, who has been banned by a Los Angeles judge from seeing his two daughters after a video showed David drunk. Now get this, he had his kids shoot a video of him while he was drunk so he could see how he behaved while intoxicated. Great idea Dave! Wait, wait...before I say anything more about this take a look at some of the video. McDonalds has a new spokesperson.



How about that? I knew he was on Baywatch, but Burgerwatch? I'll leave you with my themesong, you know we all have one. What's yours?

No comments: