My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 8, 2007

You're the one that I want...no, I take that back.

Haven't we all seen enough of Billy Bush. As if his co-hosting Access Hollywood isn't enough, this cousin of President Bush is now hosting NBC's You're The One That I Want- a twist on American Idol where three judges search the globe for a Sandy Olsson and a Danny Zuko in a new broadway production of Grease. My first thought, "Why"? and my second thought, "is Rosie O'Donnell going to play Rizzo?" I must admit that I sat through the show last night as bad as it was, but I don't think I'll tune in again.





In other news, I just saw that a Sydney paper published an article stating that Warner Brothers has signed Peter Jackson to a $1 Billion remake of The Wizard of Oz! Isnt't that crazy? Sources say "the film will be entirely computer generated. Andy Serkis who performed Gollum in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, has already signed to play all of Dorothy, The Scarcrow, The Tin Man, The Lion, and the Wicked Witch."

Okay, is this for real? A 100% CGI version of The Wizard of Oz with one guy doing all of the voices except for the Wizard (Tom Hanks?) Here's what's next:

Are you ready to follow the Yellow Brick Road?
NBC brings you a brand new show!
We're scouring the globe looking for the next Dorothy, Toto, Tin Man, Scarecrow, Wizard, Witch, Flying Monkeys to star in a new Broadway production of The Wizard of Oz

Stay Dry!

No comments: