My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thank you iphone



Thanks to the reveal of Apple's iphone, my Apple stock went way up yesterday! I'm curious to try this phone out and see what it's like. I am loving my new imac and have now completed the 2 hour installation of Final Cut Studio HD. I'm amazed at some of the new features and things that you can do with this.

By the way, the Canadians have the right idea!

This entry is like Robin Williams on helium. Which brings me to my next photo entry. My ex-NYU roomate Anthony was shuffling through some photos from our college days and sent me a few. Here they are for you to enjoy:




(Backstage after my performance on Broadway as the Beast in Beauty and the Beast, an adoring fan throws a rose)



(Freedom Fries, freedom from college that is)




(More adoring Beauty and the Beast fans)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo credit! I don't think those captions are correct, though. And isn't that girl on the left in the third pic Chloe on 24? LOL.