My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 5, 2007

Sundance countdown

Start your clocks...the Sundance countdown has begun. Will we run into Paris this year? Stock up on Airborne? Get an orange Burton jacket? Who knows what's in store! I promise you that the festival will be very well documented. A big thanks to JetBlue, Thrifty, and Ramada for getting us out to Utah and providing us with the best flight, car, and hotel for our journey.

On a separate note, many of you know that I am a huge collector of everything from DVDs to art to coins- you name it, I collect it. So I've decided to start reviewing DVDs, CDs, Books, and maybe even art! I'll share some of my favorites and hopefully they will become part of your collection as well. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your set of favorites! I'm a HUGE Evan fan and I think Clips and Quips is hysterical! A definite two thumbs up. Just tell that host of yours to shave his beard!