My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

In Search of The Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo

So Boaz is responsible for this entry as he has been writing about shows from our youth on the Clips and Quips Blog. Which brings me to In Search of The Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo, the brainchild of Tim Noah. I used to rent this video from RKO Video over and over again, and would call local stores trying to find a copy for sale. People thought I was some crazy kid calling and asking for this ridiculous title. I've passed this video on to my cousins and they too couldn't stop watching and singing along to such tunes as "Big Booger" and "Musty Moldy Melvin". They just recently released it on DVD with extra features and I'm going to pick up a copy. I also wrote a note to Tim to tell him about my loving this as a child and he responded with a very kind email. I encourage you to check this movie out and bet that you'll be singing along after one viewing.

No comments: