My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 5, 2007

WAMU-We All Must Urinate


On the way to work this morning I decided I would stop by the Washington Mutual I always pass to get some money for my evening out with Asha. The air was warm with a slight breeze and everything was peaceful at 7:45 am. As I walked up to the door I noticed a man coming out, a homeless man, who then began to urinate right in front of the entrance. His buddy was inside sleeping and I decided I would let them be and went on my way. I just got back from walking to the Wamu on Broadway and saw no homeless people in there. If Wamu were smart, they would give these homeless men security guard outfits, a shower, and haircuts. Instant security.

No comments: