My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Purity Wiiiiiii

It's always fun to see where people you went to high school with turn up. In today's NY Times there is a great review of a play written by Thomas Bradshaw with whom I went to high school. We were in many plays together and he was very talented then and I am thrilled to hear of his successes as a playwright now. If you are interested you can read the review here.

I'm probably going to go next week. Let me know if you want to join our group!

In other news, I purchased a Wii today. After trying for a few days I finally got lucky and snagged the last one at Nintendo World. They start selling them at a certain time everyday and people seem to figure out the strategy at some point.

3 comments:

Adam said...

You lucky bastard. Which games did you get?

Evan said...

I was cheap and didn't buy any games at the store. I'm ordering some right now..Zelda and Rayman Raving Rappids..any suggestions?

Unknown said...

oh, can i play, can i play! seriously, enjoy playing with your wii...