My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Alright Already

The Wii is very cool indeed but I didn't get much time to play with it as I felt I needed to tune in to hear the Prez address the nation. I probably should have just kept playing.

I don't know about you, but I've had enough of this Donald Trump/Rosie/ Barbara feud. I mean, come on, it's like kindergarten all over again. He calls her this, she calls him this, he's suing her, she's taking away his wife from him. Who the hell cares? America. Men are using this topic as chit chat to pick up women in bars. The salons are a buzz with talk of Rosie and Donald. Ooo..did you hear that Barbara gave it to the Don yesterday. All they need now is Starr Jones rolling in to join in the brawl. I think the "ladies" should take a step back and look at the view themselves. Mr. Trump, why are you waisting all of your time calling these women names when you should be at home with your baby son. I think I've said enough on this topic.

No comments: