My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 8, 2007

Wii were so close

I tried getting a Wii at the Nintendo store. They didn't have any in yet so we decided to get a bite to eat. We then decided to swing by the store again and the Wii's had come in and were being sold. We quickly hopped in line and things were looking good. I asked the woman in front of us if she was waiting to buy the system and she said that she didn't really want one, but if she could get one she would. It was then announced that there was one Wii left and this woman was going to get it. She's probably listing it on Ebay as I write this post and is going to make money on it. I guess I'll have to try to go on another day. The people over at Nintendo are laughing at us..I just know it. I can hear them.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I just bought the Wii off of her on eBay for $1,250. Did I spend too much?