My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Every Man Jack



Every now and then I will come across a line of products that are so good I can't help but mention them on this blog. Well I found a line of products for men called Every Man Jack, a company based in San Francisco. They use natural products and not only do I love the citrus body wash, but their shaving products are fantastic and smell good too! You can buy the products at Target or at their online store.

Super Tuesday is right around the corner and it's going to be interesting to see what happens. I came across this video and it made me laugh as it is taken from one of my favorite muppet skits:



Some people should just not be working in television, hell, some people shouldn't be leaving the house...



I have to start bringing my lunch to work and have been trying to come up with some good things to make. Any ideas? I was thrilled to see that this German company that specializes in foods for hikers now has a Cheeseburger in a can!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Weekend. Honey, take out the chips and dip, I'm on my way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Evan,
Love your blog! So last night was the democratic primary. Did you watch? Who do you think came out on top?

thanks,
indecision 2008

Evan said...

I caught a portion of it last night. I thought they were both top notch but that Hillary came out on top.

Anonymous said...

Really,

I feel like they both had their moments. Regardless of who wins, I'll just be happy that bush it out.